Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays

Well, another Christmas and another day at work. But, I did get four boxes of pottery sent out to my mother in California. I haven't spent any time in the studio the past couple weeks just because it has been too cold and we've gotten too much snow. The La Crosse area might have the snowiest December in history this year.

I have a new post on Coulee Region Art. I'm actually still working on it but have posted a link to a slide show of an anagama firing. I still need to edit the descriptions for each slide to give a better accounting of the whole process but hope to have that completed sometime tomorrow. My original blog entry gives a good short description of the experience. Just scroll down past the first couple of entries.

1 comment:

Linda Starr said...

Well that is really ingenious for an incense burner.