My new wheel has a new home. So do I. After many many years with Susan, I packed and split.
I didn't go far. I rented a nice small 2 bedroom, 1 and a half bathroom place just off Main Street in Coon Valley.
Actually a pretty cool place. It used to be an ice cream shop. Works out great for me as the whole front part of the old ice cream shop is now a nice sized studio with two big picture windows in the front and lots of counter top space and cupboards for storage.
The crappy plastic on the walls will be replaced with some dura-board and trimmed out sometime in the near future. I'm also right next door to a Pub. Cheers!
Travel Mugs at Last!
-
So excited to have these travel mugs finally available! I've been working
on this form for awhile, trying to iron out the functional requirements,
whic...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment